In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sunset tour?

More
14 years 5 months ago #3601 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sunset tour?
Does the sunset tour include something else? It would have to be really short if it only included viewing the island at sunset and maybe watching the sun go down. How much is this type of tour? Is it included on a cruise or something separate entirely?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #3628 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Sunset tour?
If your friend have heard about this sunset tour, its probably just a usual tour that's being done at sunset. Because I've never seen that event. And what good would it do for the people in the tour but to just watch the sunset.

None

More
14 years 5 months ago #3636 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sunset tour?
I think they're probably just trying to put a new twist on a really old activity, make it fresh and more interesting. I'm sure they do the same thing in other countries in the Caribbean.

None

More
14 years 5 months ago #3648 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Sunset tour?
hirami wrote:

I think they're probably just trying to put a new twist on a really old activity, make it fresh and more interesting. I'm sure they do the same thing in other countries in the Caribbean.

That may be. He he. I think I'll stick to takatenamano's answer. Ha ha. Makes sense right? A tour that has just been done in the sunset. Kind of boring though I think. Since it would be fun to do anything you want at sunset.

None

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds