Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Because of its tropical climate and its location (surrounded by water) I was wondering if malaria is a problem in Aruba. Malaria is a disease spread by mosquitoes. It's common in places that where the weather is warm and near a large body of water.
Because of its tropical climate and its location (surrounded by water) I was wondering if malaria is a problem in Aruba. Malaria is a disease spread by mosquitoes. It's common in places that where the weather is warm and near a large body of water.
i think this malaria thing is common in the province where there are so many wild trees and the likes..
Because of its tropical climate and its location (surrounded by water) I was wondering if malaria is a problem in Aruba. Malaria is a disease spread by mosquitoes. It's common in places that where the weather is warm and near a large body of water.
Nope it isn't. Its possible to be there but not that much specially with the Aruba's climate and surrounding.
I don't know about that but it could be a possible problem in the island. I guess, every countries experience this one. If ever this would be an issue, do you think Aruba would have some pills or vaccine for this kind of sickness?
I guess, if they have this malaria case in Aruba, it's only rare cases. We are now in a high technology and for sure their are lots of inventions for the cure of this. Why do we have to be scared of it, guys?:rolleyes: