- Posts: 310
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Shark Attacks
17 years 1 month ago #2537
by hirami
None
Shark Attacks was created by hirami
No one has mentioned any natural dangers either in or around Aruba. Does Aruba have any problems dealing with shark attacks. It was a big problem a few years ago, and Aruba is situated right in the middle of the water.
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2544
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Shark Attacks
A few years ago? You mean Aruba had some problems with shark attacks a few years ago?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2562
by nakchura
None
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Shark Attacks
Hi hirami.
I'm curious, where have you heard of shark attacks being a problem in Aruba before?
I'm curious, where have you heard of shark attacks being a problem in Aruba before?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2574
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Shark Attacks
Really? How did they solve the problem? I didn't even thought that there would be sharks in the island. The beaches are tourist spots and if it would be dangerous then, people shouldn't go there.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2586
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Shark Attacks
Do they still have this shark problem recently? I mean, if there could be a possibility that the shark will return their attacks? Does somebody studied about that attacks?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2619
by hirami
None
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Shark Attacks
I'm sorry, I think I made everyone misunderstand me. The shark attacks that happened a few years ago didn't occur in Aruba, but around Florida. (Sorry.) I was just wondering if there were any shark attacks around Aruba since they are (somewhat) close.
None
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds