Skip to content
Plan your trip

Shark Attacks

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Shark Attacks

More
17 years 1 month ago #2651 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Shark Attacks
Well, it was an honest mistake, Hirami. I really thought that there was some shark attacks in the island. But, if ever there would be some sharks in the beaches, how would the owners solve the problem?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2659 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Shark Attacks
OMG! Thanks God it was not in Aruba. I've been thinking of this overnight, because of our plan to visit this place and perhaps, have swimming. Well, do you think that could be possible that they have sharks?:rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2676 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Shark Attacks
Is Aruba connected to an open sea or ocean? If it is then, most probably we could find some sharks in the beaches of the island, Bethoven. I suggest, don't go too far when you swim. :)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2701 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Shark Attacks
If ever there would be some sharks in the beach of Aruba, do they have some facilities to easily identify it? These creatures are quite dangerous so we have to be careful.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3208 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Shark Attacks
I wonder if there are any emergency procedures or even some signs posted up about this around the water. I've often heard of hotels near a large body of water having pools to discourage people from swimming in the water.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3233 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Shark Attacks
habagat wrote:

Is Aruba connected to an open sea or ocean? If it is then, most probably we could find some sharks in the beaches of the island, Bethoven. I suggest, don't go too far when you swim. :)


Thank you for reminding me that, bethoven. But do you know that it's always

nice to swim in far from the seashore? I always do this every time we have

swimming in our place.

None
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement