Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sister Cities

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sister Cities

More
17 years 5 days ago #3507 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Sister Cities
bethoven wrote:

I guess, aruba is just a unique place which you can't compare nothing. If you are in this place already and enjoying your vacation, why do you have to look for its sister? Here you are with the original one.:p:)


yeah its true..Aruba is unique in its own way and catn be compared..just confused on the sister city thing mention above too..

None
More
17 years 3 days ago #3543 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sister Cities
Has no one here ever heard of a sister city? I find that a little surprising. Sister cities come together when they have something in common like geographic features or something else. You can go to wikipedia if you don't know what I mean.

None
More
17 years 3 days ago #3544 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Sister Cities
I understand what you mean by a sister city but for all I know, Aruba doesn't have one.

None
More
17 years 1 day ago #3574 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sister Cities
Oh, well, that seems a little sad. Aruba is a beautiful place. I think a sister city would definitely be the thing to get more people to aware of this island. Aruba doesn't seem to have much of a presence on the world stage.

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement