In-Aruba Travel Portal

Wind surfing capital

More
14 years 8 months ago #2690 by brandy
Wind surfing capital was created by brandy
How does windsurfing sounds to you? If you like this sport, you should visit Aruba because it is the best destination for this kind of activity. They even hosted annual Hi-Winds Windsurfing World Cup Tournament, which is one the events people would watch out. The island has been known as the Windsurfing Capital of the world.:) For sure, we will enjoy this place.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2731 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Wind surfing capital
Another interesting information. This is something new to me. Do they have wind surfing lesson in Aruba? They say this is a good exercise. Is it true?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2741 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Wind surfing capital
Really? Since when did they become the windsurfing capital of the world? It really makes me excited. I have tried windsurf before but it's quite hard to balance. Maybe a lesson would be helpful.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3530 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Wind surfing capital
brandy wrote:

How does windsurfing sounds to you? If you like this sport, you should visit Aruba because it is the best destination for this kind of activity. They even hosted annual Hi-Winds Windsurfing World Cup Tournament, which is one the events people would watch out. The island has been known as the Windsurfing Capital of the world.:) For sure, we will enjoy this place.

great1 i like windsurfing but not really that good though..but i am looking forward to this kind of activities in aruba

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3536 by takatenamano
brandy wrote:

They've been known as the wind capital of the world? I never knew about that. Perhaps the winds there are really great huh?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3553 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Wind surfing capital
I've never wind surfed before, and even though it sounds like it would be outside of my comfort zone, I think I would like to try it at least once. Maybe it would help if I watched a few people wind surf first and then try it.

None

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds