In-Aruba Travel Portal

Wrecks

More
14 years 7 months ago #3533 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Wrecks
habagat wrote:

The Pedernales wreck is actually an oil tanker of the German submarine during world war II. It is one of the tourist spots under the water. When you dive in this wreck, you would find lots of angel fishes. Actually these are all the information that I know. Why would you like to visit this wrecks?

You know, sometimes I don't get it. Why would people want to dive in wrecks? :confused:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3534 by takatenamano
habagat wrote:

I'm quite sure there are other wrecks to be visited in Aruba especially that there cases that wrecks are actually used to support marine life like corals and others.

Oh, I see. I never knew that they're good for supporting marine life in waters. Maybe that's why there are many coral reefs at wrecks.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3535 by takatenamano
lilibeth wrote:

i guess this wrecks stands out because its been there long time ago and people are curious to find out what is inside this tanker..

Or maybe... Because of the coral reefs that have been there? Wrecks are good for them aren't they?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3566 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Wrecks
takatenamano wrote:

Oh, I see. I never knew that they're good for supporting marine life in waters. Maybe that's why there are many coral reefs at wrecks.

hi takate....yeah its true wrecks becomes the sanctuary of marine life... coral reefs mostly existed in wrecks..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3579 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Wrecks
I had no idea that there were that many wrecks near Aruba. Are the wrecks old or recent ones? I see why they would have become so popular with divers. Left alone, the wrecks can become like an underwater museum full of history and maybe even a whole ecosystem.

None

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds