In-Aruba Travel Portal

International calls

More
14 years 8 months ago #2877 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:International calls
brandy wrote:

I don't know anything about the mode of communication in the island. I know they have Wi-Fi and internet. But, what about telephones or fax machines? :o Can we make international calls in Aruba?

Yes. It may be an island but its already modern there you know. ;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2878 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:International calls
bethoven wrote:

I don't think we should be worried about that. I believe every countries have telephones. If you would have difficulty, I suggest you contact your hotel operator for assistance. What do you think?

Yeah, surely that would be helpful. Its not like just because its an island they don't have good communication gadgets there anyways.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3052 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:International calls
I agree with you, Kotof. Although the island is not big, they could very well provide the necessary gadgets or equipments that tourists might need. Do you think they are updated with regard to technology? I mean, it would be nice to know that Aruba is one of the advance countries in the world.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7962 by millionaireman
ok, just to be more specific with calls, yes you can make international calls from any country in the world. Varied rates would apply depending on the country that you are calling. To control you communication expenses i would suggest that you buy a phone card and you could use that phone card on any public phone booths. i hope i was able to address your concern, did i?

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds