- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Cuisines
17 years 1 month ago #2879
by kotosof
None
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Cuisines
habagat wrote:
Yeah, you know they have a wine there which I really love. I just forgot the name.
There are lots of choices in Aruba, Brandy. Do you like spicy foods or are you a vegetarian? The island is known for sea foods too. As whole, Aruba is not only a great place for activities but for food as well.
Yeah, you know they have a wine there which I really love. I just forgot the name.
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2885
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Cuisines
lilibeth wrote:
Hmm... I think I would always go for the steak goat. Yum.
No one offers that large steaks in our place and its just really satisfying to eat that.
so what is your favorite dish takate?
Hmm... I think I would always go for the steak goat. Yum.
No one offers that large steaks in our place and its just really satisfying to eat that.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2889
by SunSeeker
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Cuisines
For the biggest steak you have to go to El Gaucho. Really nice. El Gaucho is known for the steak.
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
17 years 1 month ago #2926
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Cuisines
A good food with great beverages. I think that would be pleasing for everybody. Does any of the restaurants in Aruba offer unlimited drinks? That could be one way of promoting the place.
None
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds