In-Aruba Travel Portal

El Gaucho open on sundays.

More
14 years 9 months ago #539 by lilibeth
jagdaleomkar5 wrote:

By popular demand, El Gaucho will also open on Sundays for dinner (serving from 5pm to 11pm). starting from April 2009.

El Gaucho is the first Argentine restaurant to open its doors in Aruba on February 17, 1977 with just 12 tables in a typical Aruban house, and since then it has expanded to a second level, to accommodate growing customer demand. As of August 2002, the complete lower level of El Gaucho was made non-smoking, in order to provide a healthier and more enjoyable smoke-free environment.

good to read that!! since its nice to dine with a smoke free establishment..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #540 by bethoven
Good thing they had a non smoking area. :) It would be even better if the restaurant will serve some vegetarian menu, right? I'm sure this place will be great for everyone, not only for meat lovers but for vegetarian as well. ;)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #702 by nakchura
Lissy wrote:

El Gaucho definitely has the best steaks on Aruba island :) They are HUGE!!

If I will find an other place with better steaks you will hear it right away!

Yeah. You know I was really surprised on the first time that I saw them. Yummy. :D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1716 by habagat
Wow! I like to eat steaks a lot. I can't wait to see a huge one.:D Is the place near a beach? When I think of great views and good food, El Gaucho must be the place I'm looking for. Am I right?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1755 by millionaireman
in-aruba wrote:

Breaking news. El Gaucho will also be open on Sundays for dinner.

Known for its famous Gaucho Steak, the award winning restaurant El Gaucho will also open on sundays.
This restaurant serves a variety of Argentine dishes, such as the famous Gaucho steak, Bife Costilla Ancho (T-Bone Steak minimum 22 oz), Bife de Filete (Porterhouse minimum 28 oz) and the Combinacion del Mar (Caribbean Seafood Combo)

El Gaucho - Wilhelminastraat 80 - Oranjestad - Aruba

Do they offer unlimited drinks? I would truly enjoy the meal with unlimited beverages. ;) Anyway, I would try to visit the place when I get to Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1758 by hirami
I heard that this place serves steaks, but where do they their meat from? I was wondering if the meat was cruelty free or if the animals were fed anything unnatural?

None

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds