- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Hotels?
17 years 1 month ago #3114
by brandy
None
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Hotels?
It could be possible that the hotels in Aruba has discounts for senior citizens. I think the veterans deserve it too. If they have activities for kids, do you think they have one for the senior citizens?
None
17 years 1 month ago #3117
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hotels?
I am not quite sure if they have discounts for veterans or senior citizens. I haven't seen any package deals for them yet. It would be nice to see them participate in sports.
What kind of activities would be good for them?
None
17 years 1 month ago #3179
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hotels?
If the low rise hotel would be more affordable, how about the quality of their services? Do you think there would be significant difference?
I guess I would stay in the hotel with better services.
None
17 years 1 month ago #3202
by linette
None
Replied by linette on topic RE:Hotels?
habagat wrote:
discounts on senior citizens are available in my country ..and i guess its also in another country..we usually copy this things from other country..
A lot of tourists would choose the more affordable hotels. I plan to bring my grandparents on my trip to Aruba. Does the hotels have discounts for senior citizens?
discounts on senior citizens are available in my country ..and i guess its also in another country..we usually copy this things from other country..
None
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds