Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2902 by bethoven
Aruba? was created by bethoven
I know we have been quite familiar with Aruba. The island has been blessed with good surroundings and generous people. The word "Aruba" is very unique. Do you know where did they get the name?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2942 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba?
The name "Aruba" is really unique. I have known that it may originated from the word "oro huba" that is translated as "there was gold". Do you think we could find lots of gold in the island?:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2966 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba?
Really? I don't know much about the history of Aruba. I haven't even thought as to where the word "Aruba" came from. Does it came from the Dutch word or Spanish word?

None
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement