Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba towns

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba towns

More
17 years 1 month ago #2903 by bethoven
Aruba towns was created by bethoven
I always thought that Oranjestad is the only place that we could visit in Aruba. They say the island has so many towns too. If you have been to Aruba, what towns have you visited?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2943 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba towns
I haven't gone to Aruba yet. I know one and it's called Savaneta. I have read this is one of the oldest town in the island. :D Do you think there would be lots of towns in the island? I mean, Aruba is not quite a huge place and I doubt if we could visit lots of towns.

None
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement