In-Aruba Travel Portal

Credit cards

More
14 years 8 months ago #2904 by bethoven
Credit cards was created by bethoven
Whenever I travel, I would usually use my credit cards and ATM. I am not quite aware with the banking system in Aruba. Does the island accepts credit cards? Just in case they won't then, I would bring more than enough money.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2931 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Credit cards
Of course, they would accept credit cards. I think most of the foreigners use it. Aruba has banks too so we don't have to worry with our ATM. I wonder, do they accept checks as well?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2939 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Credit cards
bethoven wrote:

Whenever I travel, I would usually use my credit cards and ATM. I am not quite aware with the banking system in Aruba. Does the island accepts credit cards? Just in case they won't then, I would bring more than enough money.

of course they will accept credit cards..although its an island but using the latest trend of technology and that includes credit cards and the likes..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2968 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Credit cards
Although the island is not huge, I think we could still find some banks and ATM machines. It would be fine not to bring too much cash on hand because they would absolutely accept credit cards. My question is that, do they accept all kinds of credit cards?:o

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2977 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Credit cards
bethoven wrote:

Don't worry. They do.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3150 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Credit cards
What if we run out of cash, are tourists allowed to borrow money from the banks? That would be pretty hard. What could be the necessary documents to be brought in case of emergency?

None

Time to create page: 0.797 seconds