Skip to content
Plan your trip

Activities for kids

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Activities for kids

More
17 years 1 month ago #2905 by bethoven
Activities for kids was created by bethoven
What are the safe activities for children in Aruba? We are planning to go there together with my kids, 2 nieces and 3 nephews. I expect that the island could provide fun activities for children.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2944 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Activities for kids
I'm sure everybody in your family is excited to visit Aruba. :) Actually, the adults activities could be done by the kids as well. If they like animals then, visit the parks, zoos and sanctuaries. Do they like water activities? I heard the island has windsurfing lessons for kids too.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2965 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Activities for kids
You could just let the kids walk in the shore and make some sand castles. I think that would be safe. :) Do they have horse back riding? I wonder if it would be safe for kids.

None
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement