Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hotels for kids?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hotels for kids?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2906 by bethoven
Hotels for kids? was created by bethoven
I know we could choose different hotels in Aruba. However, I am looking for a more specific place. I plan to look for hotels that have special programs or activities for children. Do you think we could find some in the island?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2945 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Hotels for kids?
Of course, there are lots of hotels that have special programs and activities for kids. I know some of the participating hotels are Renaissance Aruba beach resort, Tamarijn Aruba beach resort and Wyndham Aruba resort & casino. How many kids are there in your family?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2963 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hotels for kids?
That's good news. I didn't know that we some hotels have special programs for kids. What kind of activities do they held? Are adults allowed to participate in the said activities?

None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement