Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba houses?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba houses?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2907 by bethoven
Aruba houses? was created by bethoven
I'm pretty sure you have heard that the oldest house in Aruba is made from mud or clay. Aside from woods and cement, are all the typical houses in the island made from mud?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2946 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba houses?
Could we really make a house out of mud? That would be pretty hard to construct. Anyway, I don't think we could find any other kinds of houses. I mean, that would depend on the person. If they like a house made of marble then, we could find some in the island.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2964 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba houses?
I don't think we could see lots of mud houses in the island. My friend told me that the houses in Aruba are made from limestone. Is it a very expensive material?

None
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement