Skip to content
Plan your trip

De Olde Molen

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

De Olde Molen

More
17 years 1 month ago #2917 by habagat
De Olde Molen was created by habagat
Have you heard about De Olde Molen? :rolleyes: My friend told me that we shouldn't miss to visit this place. Actually, this is an old mill transferred to Aruba piece by piece. ;) It is one of the restaurants in the island now.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2933 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:De Olde Molen
It was transferred piece by piece, could that be possible? :rolleyes: I mean for sure it was really hard. Anyway, what kind of cuisine do they serve? I think this is a huge mill.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2938 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:De Olde Molen
habagat wrote:

Have you heard about De Olde Molen? :rolleyes: My friend told me that we shouldn't miss to visit this place. Actually, this is an old mill transferred to Aruba piece by piece. ;) It is one of the restaurants in the island now.


that was pretty amazing! and where did this mill came from?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3043 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:De Olde Molen
That's very interesting. How were they able to assembled the old mill? I guess in their history, this serves as a gift or token from other country. I wonder who gave it to them. ;)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3148 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:De Olde Molen
brandy wrote:

It was transferred piece by piece, could that be possible? :rolleyes: I mean for sure it was really hard. Anyway, what kind of cuisine do they serve? I think this is a huge mill.


Do you like continental cuisine? If I am not mistaken, they serve that kind of food. My friend took a picture of it and the mill was really huge. I even thought it would be impossible to transfer such thing.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3154 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:De Olde Molen
habagat wrote:

Have you heard about De Olde Molen? :rolleyes: My friend told me that we shouldn't miss to visit this place. Actually, this is an old mill transferred to Aruba piece by piece. ;) It is one of the restaurants in the island now.


Piece by piece? Okay, never mind that its hard or perhaps even impossible one whole building to another place but why transfer a mill? What's so special about it?

None
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement