Skip to content
Plan your trip

Religion

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Religion

More
17 years 1 month ago #2919 by habagat
Religion was created by habagat
I have known that majority of the people in Aruba are Roman Catholic. Do they have other religions too? Does Aruba have rooms for their worship and other activities?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2935 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Religion
I know there are Protestants in the island however, I don't know if they have churches too. There might be some Buddhists in Aruba. By the way, are you a Roman Catholic?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2936 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Religion
habagat wrote:

I have known that majority of the people in Aruba are Roman Catholic. Do they have other religions too? Does Aruba have rooms for their worship and other activities?


yeah i guess so..just like any other countries too.. but i think the majority are catholic.. im a roman catholic too..

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2986 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Religion
I guess every religion has a place of worship in Aruba. My sister is actually a Protestant for almost two years. :) Does anyone knows some Protestant churches in the island?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7965 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Religion
Well everyone has the right to exercise their faith. In Aruba, majority are Roman Catholics but then i believe that there are churches for protestants and other religions as well in Aruba. would you agree?

None
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement