Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Apartment beach house, Sasaki apartment and Sea breeze apartment are the only apartments that I know in Aruba. My friend told me that we could avail some discounts in this place. Don't you like to stay in a hotel?
I appreciate your information, Brandy. This is indeed a very helpful post. Are these apartments located in the capital city? Which one would be the nearest to the beach?
I know everybody has been asking for cheaper accommodations. I would like to know affordable apartments that we could stay in Aruba. Could you name some of it?
i cant really named the place but i can assure you that i had read somewhere that there are lots of affordable apartments in there..maybe you're favorite travel agents knows it..