In-Aruba Travel Portal

Expatriots in Aruba

More
14 years 7 months ago #3219 by hirami
Expatriots in Aruba was created by hirami
If someone wants to leave their country to live on a permanent basis in Aruba, what process would that person have to go through? Is it very difficult to become an expatriot in Aruba? What about leaving one's home country to work in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3359 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Expatriots in Aruba
Are you planning to work or live in Aruba? Well, I haven't work in other countries before and I am not quite sure as to what are the specific transactions involved. I suggest you search and study the country first, then make a decision. :) I think this topic would be nice. I would be glad to hear people's experiences in working or even living in other countries.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3381 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Expatriots in Aruba
Well, I was looking for a nice warm place to go and live in in case I decided to leave the country. I don't think that I'll be of a retiring age when I leave, but that's okay. I hadn't quite settled on Aruba yet.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3477 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Expatriots in Aruba
hirami wrote:

Well, I was looking for a nice warm place to go and live in in case I decided to leave the country. I don't think that I'll be of a retiring age when I leave, but that's okay. I hadn't quite settled on Aruba yet.

You have a great choice. Aruba is one of the places I have been searching for my parents. I want them to have a rest house in the island because the weather is fine and the place itself is fantastic. By the way, how did you discover Aruba?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3486 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Expatriots in Aruba
hirami wrote:

Well, it would be your choice whether to settle in Aruba or not. I was thinking of staying there permanently but I am a bit worried if I could find some jobs. Anyway, I hope we could see each other in the island. What are your plans in Aruba? Where are you from?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3493 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Expatriots in Aruba
hirami wrote:

If someone wants to leave their country to live on a permanent basis in Aruba, what process would that person have to go through? Is it very difficult to become an expatriot in Aruba? What about leaving one's home country to work in Aruba?

If you want to live there permanently the best instant process would be to marry an Aruban..but if you like to work then maybe tis the same with other countries procedures..a working visa and an employer..

None

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds