Skip to content
Plan your trip

Celebrities Visiting Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Celebrities Visiting Aruba

More
17 years 1 month ago #3244 by hirami
Have any celebrities visited Aruba? Have there been any big media coverage (including paparazzi following) celebrities visiting Aruba for vacation or to get married?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3293 by bethoven
I haven't heard if celebrities do visits aruba. But, who are they? of course, this could be possible. They are just human like us and they want also to have a nice place vacation and aruba is one of this place. By the way, what celebrities are you referring here, hirami? Local or hollywood?:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3297 by hirami
I meant Hollywood celebrities. You'd think there would be a lot of actors and actresses flocking to the island, especially considering that it's supposed to be a big wedding destination.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3322 by habagat
Well, maybe, if they'll visit this place they have to disguise also so that paparazzi will not recognize them easily. LOL! Of course, they want also a vacation to a place like this. For me, both the hollywood and local actors needs to be careful of the media. What can you about paparazzi that keeps on observing the life of other?:p:confused:

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3340 by hirami
I have found it a little unusual that I haven't heard of a lot of Hollywood celebrities spending time there with their families or a new boyfriend or girlfriend. It's definitely exotic enough, and the weather's perfect.

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3356 by bethoven
There might be some Hollywood celebrities who visit the island. I just don't know who they are specifically. How about the sports celebrities? I have heard that some known players went to Aruba for a major league.

None
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement