In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Wedding

More
14 years 7 months ago #3332 by Sandra
Aruba Wedding was created by Sandra
We go to Aruba for our wedding. The two hotels we consider are the Amsterdam and Manchebo. The love the appearance of the Amsterdam Manor. But the location of Manchebo Beach Resort is the best you can get in Aruba.
The ceremony will be at the hotel. But the evening before we would like to go for diner to one of Aruba’s finest restaurants. Our choice is Madame Janette. But we have heard good story’s of Texas the Brazil to. Is Texas a good restaurant for this kind of party’s? The group consists 16 persons. Thank you for your input..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3362 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
Wow! Congratulations for your wedding. I haven't been to Aruba so I don't have any experience with the restaurant yet. However, my friend said that it is a great place. By the way, which hotel did you choose for the ceremony?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3369 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
I haven't heard those restaurants yet. What cuisines does the Texas serve? My sister told me that every restaurant in the island offers great foods. So, whichever you choose, if it's in Aruba, then it would be good.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3385 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
I've never been to Texas de Brazil, but my dad has. He told me that they serve mainly meat. Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse, so your guests will probably like it very much if they love to eat meat. I hear that you can get the meat cut as thick as you like.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3422 by faith
Replied by faith on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
Sandra wrote:

We go to Aruba for our wedding. The two hotels we consider are the Amsterdam and Manchebo. The love the appearance of the Amsterdam Manor. But the location of Manchebo Beach Resort is the best you can get in Aruba.
The ceremony will be at the hotel. But the evening before we would like to go for diner to one of Aruba’s finest restaurants. Our choice is Madame Janette. But we have heard good story’s of Texas the Brazil to. Is Texas a good restaurant for this kind of party’s? The group consists 16 persons. Thank you for your input..

haven't been in Aruba..just curious is Texas is located in Aruba too?..and by the way congratulations

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3432 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
hirami wrote:

I've never been to Texas de Brazil, but my dad has. He told me that they serve mainly meat. Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian steakhouse, so your guests will probably like it very much if they love to eat meat. I hear that you can get the meat cut as thick as you like.

Is this the place wherein they serve the biggest steak in Aruba? I have heard that steak is among the known foods in the island. My father would definitely like it because he is a meat eater.:D

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds