In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Wedding

More
14 years 6 months ago #3442 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
bethoven wrote:

Is this the place wherein they serve the biggest steak in Aruba? I have heard that steak is among the known foods in the island. My father would definitely like it because he is a meat eater.:D

well .. i am not a steak eater too.. i am vegetarian..:) sort of..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3447 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
I like to eat steaks and we would add Texas de Brazil in the restaurants that we would dine in. Do they serve sizzling food? It's my favorite and I am looking for a place with that menu. :)

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3451 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
Congratulations to your wedding. What are your criteria in choosing the venue for your ceremony? :) I haven't heard about the Texas restaurant but I'm sure it would be a good place.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3467 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
Texas serve the best steaks in Aruba. This place is perfect for you and your friends. They can accommodate even more guest if you have more. The ambiance is pretty nice.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3472 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Wedding
reymartin69 wrote:

Texas serve the best steaks in Aruba. This place is perfect for you and your friends. They can accommodate even more guest if you have more. The ambiance is pretty nice.

Aside from the steak, what are the other menus that they offer? I have a vegetarian friends so I wonder if this place would be fine for them. I hope I could see some photos of the place.

None

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds