Skip to content
Plan your trip

Insects

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Insects

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3351 by hirami
Insects was created by hirami
What kind of insects are native to Aruba? Are they a problem? I know that in some places, insects and water just don't mix. If they are a problem, how do the local people deal with insects?

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3379 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Insects
I don't know any information about the insects in Aruba. This could be very helpful for everybody. I would like to add another question. What season do these insects usually come out?

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3395 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Insects
I have no idea when the insects in Aruba typically appear. I assumed that the rainy season would bring about more insects, based on that assumption, I would guess in the fall.

None
More
17 years 1 week ago #3446 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Insects
hirami wrote:

I have no idea when the insects in Aruba typically appear. I assumed that the rainy season would bring about more insects, based on that assumption, I would guess in the fall.


yeah i guess its always in rainy season that insects appears same with other countries i presumed..

None
More
17 years 1 week ago #3452 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Insects
I guess the insects would be normally seen in the island since the place is surrounded with trees, mountains and water. But I haven't heard any attacks from these creatures. What could be some known insects in the island?

None
More
17 years 1 week ago #3453 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Insects
Do you think the insects in Aruba are harmful? I believe there could be different types of insects in the island. I wonder if there would be some scorpions in the place.

None
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement