In-Aruba Travel Portal

Scientific Research in Aruba

More
14 years 7 months ago #3396 by hirami
Has there been any scientific study or research in Aruba? I thought that Aruba would be an ideal place for a scientist or a geologist to go to study. Does anyone know if there are any labs or government-owned research facilities in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3419 by linette
hirami wrote:

Has there been any scientific study or research in Aruba? I thought that Aruba would be an ideal place for a scientist or a geologist to go to study. Does anyone know if there are any labs or government-owned research facilities in Aruba?

nope ..none at the moment..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3434 by bethoven
I don't know if there have been some ongoing research in Aruba. But, definitely they have laboratories and research facilities in the island just like in any other country. What could be an interesting subject to be studied in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3440 by habagat
Maybe there has been some researching done in Aruba. I guess you are right when you say that the island is a good place for geologists and scientists. how about the historians? Actually, this is a great place for everybody.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3499 by lilibeth
i guess so ..although not really sure of but i am basing on some countries or places who have such facilities..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3612 by hirami
You said that there are laboratories and research facilities in Aruba. Does anyone know what's being studied there? Do the scientists there have a specialty or is it just general research? Aruba looks like one of those exotic places where they could discover the cure for cancer.

None

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds