Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
In the United States, corny reality shows are so popular. People have really come to love a reality show were all the contestants are trapped on an island to survive. Survivor is a good example of this. Has there been any reality shows filmed in Aruba yet?
I don't know if they would film some reality show in the island. Aruba is not a big island and you could see many people all over the place. What could be the other reality shows that could be held in the island?
I don't know if they would film some reality show in the island. Aruba is not a big island and you could see many people all over the place. What could be the other reality shows that could be held in the island?
I have watched "The Biggest Loser" but I don't think the island would fit for this kind of reality show. How about "America's Next top Model"? The island have gyms so they could work out there. I think that would be fun.
It would be nice if America's Top Model would be held in Aruba. They would have plenty of rooms and places. It would be nice to photo shoot in the beach and in the sanctuaries too. But, how would they able to discover the island?
In the United States, corny reality shows are so popular. People have really come to love a reality show were all the contestants are trapped on an island to survive. Survivor is a good example of this. Has there been any reality shows filmed in Aruba yet?
nope ..i don't know but i think its a good idea to shoot a reality tv show in Aruba..