In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Offers The Ultimate In Vacation Fun

More
14 years 9 months ago #432 by lilibeth
bethoven wrote:

With these activities and places to visit, I'm sure people will be excited to stay in this place. I love to eat and I wonder, what are the specialties in Aruba? I know this place will not only please our eyes but our stomachs as well.

Ive heard from a friend that their steaks were delicious..:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #444 by lilibeth
femme wrote:

I would love to have my vacation trip in Aruba. I am really excited about it. I am still saving for it. is it expensive to go to Aruba?

I think it will depend on what part of the world are you now..if you're in Europe then maybe 500 usd will just be enough..:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #538 by lilibeth
jagdaleomkar5 wrote:

Aruba, the perfect family paradise, is offering affordable family vacation packages this summer. Aruba's value added One Cool Family program offers families with children 12 and
under several hotel and entertainment specials through September. Additional summer vacation hotel packages to choose

great! so where we can check on the rates/packages?:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #542 by bethoven
jagdaleomkar5 wrote:

Aruba, the perfect family paradise, is offering affordable family vacation packages this summer. Aruba's value added One Cool Family program offers families with children 12 and
under several hotel and entertainment specials through September. Additional summer vacation hotel packages to choose

Families will truly enjoy the packages offered. I can't wait to read more details and information about this. Correct me if I'm wrong, do you mean 12 children or a 12 year old child? :rolleyes: This program must be interesting. :)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1518 by abilash81
i have been here for couple of times so i prefer the one in facing the sea so that we can have a really great time and that experience you will not forget inyour life time

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1524 by bonitavarma
i am sure you will enjoy when you come here. according to me i prefer this place instead of mouritious.. i have been to all these places and i prefer aruba ahead of it beacuse you can not find so exciting adventuroues place and also a erotic resorts and night clubs all in one place.. you can find it here

None

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds