In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Exciting And Adventurous Aruba Island

More
14 years 9 months ago #406 by femme
I really like to go to beach in Aruba. I think Aruba is such a nice place.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #441 by lilibeth
SunSeeker wrote:

There is always a option to do a trial dive. But for a total course you have to dive a few times and you have to study and do a exam.
You can choose for a big organization like P.A.D.I. They are known by most people. But they are more commercial. You also can look for another smaller organization like I.A.D.S. Both are represented on the island. If you are planning a scuba course, consider private lessons.

Is there any crash course on it? i mean just:) one day? is it possible?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #442 by lilibeth
nakchura wrote:

You know Aruba is actually great in summer. The problem only is that there are too many tourists staying there at that time because it is so popular.

well its been expected to be like that i guess..but its good i think so that we can meet other people while staying there..isn't it a good idea ?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1519 by abilash81
i my prefer it for the sake of enjoyment and also i can do some learning in it.. enjoyment with some good learning... i dont miss the chance if i am offered it to me

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1522 by bonitavarma
as like the title of the forum it is a really exciting and also adventureous insland i have ever been to... i have all the memories still green after a year and so

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1584 by lilibeth
bonitavarma wrote:

as like the title of the forum it is a really exciting and also adventureous insland i have ever been to... i have all the memories still green after a year and so

wow..i bet you are!! so when are going back there?:D

None

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds