In-Aruba Travel Portal

Must Sees in Aruba

More
14 years 3 months ago #3824 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
I would love to get some pictures of the Diva Diva trees. The trees are sculpted by the wind and have interesting shapes with the sea as a background. Gorgeous.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3826 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
Reggie wrote:

Wow! That sounds beautiful! All of the pictures I see of Aruba are gorgeous! I can't wait for my vacation to start. I really think Christmas in Aruba will be very special.

Christmas in Aruba? That would truly be the vacation of a lifetime. Especially if your home is somewhere that has a harsh winter. Christmas here had bitter cold temperatures and a great deal of snow and ice. I would've definitely traded all that for Christmas in paradise.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3827 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
Thanks for sharing the sites where we should go when we visit Aruba. I like the idea of spelunking. I have been to some caves and I would definitely try the caves of Aruba.

But how is the medical rescue in the island? Sorry for being pessimistic but I don't want to be stranded in a cave if I met some accident.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3831 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
What about Arikok National Park? I like the idea of seeing things the way nature intended them to be, not saying all things "made up" are bad, but the idea of walking into a park without all the extra stuff suits me. :)

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3873 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
The Natural Pool! Thanks Sunseeker for the info. I like water tourist attractions most. I must go and swim if I visit Aruba. I added it in my must-see list.

None

More
14 years 3 months ago #3894 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Must Sees in Aruba
I too, wish I had the opportunity to see the Natural Bridge before it was destroyed. Nature does what nature wants however, and we never know what we're going to get.

None

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds