In-Aruba Travel Portal

Palm Beach Aruba

More
14 years 5 months ago #3669 by SunSeeker
Palm Beach Aruba was created by SunSeeker
Your Home Base in Aruba

Palm Beach can be found in the heart of Aruba. It is a beach with natural beauty and a prime location. This is not the most secluded beach in Aruba but the vast expanse of white sandy beach provides ample room for all. At the same time, there are always interesting people to meet and interact with. This beach is located on Aruba’s northwest coast. A variety of hotels sits on the beach and provides their guests with all it has to offer.

All the activities associated with the water are available on Palm Beach. Parasailing, jet skis, banana boats, fishing and diving are all at your fingertips. The vibe of the area is one of activity and action although sunbathing may be considered one of the favorite activities. At any given time of the day or even year, people a can be found taking part in water sports and other beach events.

The convenient location of Palm Beach is a big draw for tourists from around the world. Nearby are historical attractions such as the Fort Zoutman Historical Museum, the California Lighthouse, the Santa Ana Church and the Alto Vista Chapel. For those who would like to see some wildlife, the Butterfly Farm and Bubali Bird Sanctuary are within a mile of the beach. Divers, snorkelers and parasailers can check out the Antilles shipwreck in the crystal clear blue water. Excellent food is also available. Fine restaurants such as Le Dome, Buccaneer and Chez Mathilde are a short distance away. You can also enjoy excellent food in many of the hotels that call this beach home. A beautiful sunset is also a wonderful accompaniment to dining in Aruba .

Palm Beach is one of the many beautiful beaches of Aruba. Although this beach is full of opportunity for activity, you can find more in the surrounding areas. Baby beach is famous for snorkeling and Hadicurari is just a mile and half north up the coast. Only two miles away is Eagle Beach. This beach is often called a stretch of heaven due to the natural beauty of the white sand and gorgeous blue ocean and available pampering. There is something for everyone when it comes to Aruba’s beaches. Right in the heart of it all is the expanse of white sand that can be your home base for all of your vacation adventures. To discover more about all the Aruba beaches, visit [url] www.in-aruba.com [/url].

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #3673 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic RE:Palm Beach Aruba
I like Palm Beach so much. There are many activities to do and lots of poeple to see. For me Palm Beach Aruba is beach nr 1 on Aruba.

By the way, great article... ;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds