In-Aruba Travel Portal

What are the highlights in Aruba this year?

More
14 years 10 months ago #372 by bethoven
My friends and I really love partying in other places and we'll love to visit Aruba. Could you tell me what are some highlights in Aruba this year? The place is interesting and we are planning to spend a vacation here.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #547 by bethoven
So, you enjoyed the island a lot. Senor Frog sounds exciting and we would love to experience it as well. :) What time does this event starts? I expect a lot of people and it would be better to go there ahead of them. :D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1514 by abilash81
hey it sounds interesting for me and i am also interested to be there in the island when can i be there to be the best time in the year. so that i can rearrange my travel timetable a small change

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1685 by hirami
Will there be fireworks? All the bright colors would look really good against the night sky and reflected on the water.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1689 by bethoven
I love fire works also. I think, there would be lots of those during the evening. Has anyone experienced fireworks in Aruba? Where do they usually held such event?:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1690 by millionaireman
I expect display of fireworks every night in Aruba. That could be one of their highlights. Does anyone knows what is Senor frog? Do they wear costumes in such event?

None

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds