In-Aruba Travel Portal

What are the highlights in Aruba this year?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1962 by habagat
bethoven wrote:

My friends and I really love partying in other places and we'll love to visit Aruba. Could you tell me what are some highlights in Aruba this year? The place is interesting and we are planning to spend a vacation here.

I think one of the highlights in Aruba would be the festivals and carnivals they celebrate. Have you decided as to when you would visit the island? I heard December has lots of activities to watch out. It could be a great month.:cool:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1990 by PappaG133
millionaireman wrote:

I expect display of fireworks every night in Aruba. That could be one of their highlights. Does anyone knows what is Senor frog? Do they wear costumes in such event?

isnt senor frog a type of bar? i saw one in south caroline when i went. not sure if we're talking about the same thing

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3009 by brandy
Have you tried to check on their calendar of activities? I observed that Aruba has lots of events almost everyday. I guess that could be one of the highlights in the island throughout the year.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3066 by habagat
We almost know all the events that happen in Aruba every year. These are some of the reasons why tourist would come to the island. :) Has there been some new activities or even celebrations there?

None

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds