In-Aruba Travel Portal

Public Transportation in Aruba

More
14 years 2 months ago #3867 by beachcomber
I have heard that public transportation on the island is very reasonably priced and easy to use. Do the drivers speak english or will communication be a problem? I really am trying to save on expense but I don't want to cause more headaches for myself just to save a few dollars.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3871 by SunSeeker
English should not be a problem. The Aruban people are usually very familiar with this language.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #3872 by travelinggal
That was a really good question and certainly something important to know before you travel to any new destination. I am glad to hear the public transportation is reasonably priced I hate driving around places I don't know!

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3890 by Reggie
Sounds good to me. I sure don't want to have to rent a car and drive places somewhere I'm not familiar with. I would rather pay for transportation than to have that headache when I'm on vacation.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3893 by Jordan
That's a relief. I don't want to do anything more than have a vacation while I'm there. I would rather leave the driving to someone else.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #3896 by Ginger
I'm hoping for a nice resort with shopping nearby, hopefully within walking distance. I won't drive in an unfamiliar place. But if English is a common language there, I'm not against public transportation either.

None

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds