In-Aruba Travel Portal

Low budget hotel in aruba that you know?

More
14 years 9 months ago #389 by nakchura
What is the low budget hotel that you know in Aruba that offers great services and has a good view of the place?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1617 by PappaG133
low budget and great service is usually hard to find. id pay the little extra to stay somewhere really nice

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1626 by hirami
I don't know any low budget hotels, but I can advice you to try to haggle with the people at the front desk. Maybe they'll give you a discount. Low prices probably depend on when you travel to Aruba. If you go during the down season, you can probably get a cheaper rate.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1652 by crassus
Usually only places that are really desperate for buisnes have massively low rates. This probably will not be found in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1653 by SunSeeker
The cheapest hotel I know is Perle d'Or. It is not located at the beach. There is no fancy shopping mall. But it is nice, clean and they are friendly. I had a very nice vacation over there. If you consider Perle d’Or I recommended a rental car. I have heard Arubiana Inn is also not that expensive.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1730 by PappaG133
itll definitely be hard to find low prices when the demand for aruba is so high (even considering the low tourism estimate)

None

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds