In-Aruba Travel Portal

Low budget hotel in aruba that you know?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1749 by millionaireman
Well, you will have difficulty in searching for an affordable hotel. The capital city may have some of these hotel. There would be no problem when it comes to services they provide. Aruba won't fail you with regard to that. Just try to search on the internet so you'll be able to canvass where could be a good hotel. What do you think?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1761 by hirami
I don't suppose there's a Motel 6 in Aruba. I don't care so much about room service; I just need something that's clean. My concern is if I have to make a trade-off between low prices and quality.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2470 by habagat
There are plenty of hotels in Aruba however, I don't know which offers the lowest price.:D I heard they have affordable villa. Do you like to stay there?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2835 by bethoven
I think we could find some low budget hotels in Aruba. Have you tried to look for it in the review sections? You have plenty of choices there. :) All of the hotels have great views so you don't have to worry about that.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2842 by habagat
I know there are lots of affordable accommodations in the island. Speaking of the review hotels, what could be the difference between the High Rise and Low Rise hotels?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3193 by brandy
The difference between the two is their location. The High Rise hotel is more expensive than the other one. Which one do you think would have a better view of the beach?

None

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds