Skip to content
Plan your trip

Areas to Avoid

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Areas to Avoid

More
16 years 8 months ago #3953 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Areas to Avoid
I don't even want to venture in such places where the area is isolated. I ask or hire a tourist guide if I want to go to a place where tourists are not often found. They know the places where it is safe to go and they can tell me about the history of the things I'm seeing.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3983 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Areas to Avoid
I do not think I would end up in any isolated places either at least not on purpose. I did this one in London and when I came back locals were shocked that I went to "that part of town".

None
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement