Skip to content
Plan your trip

Any bars in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Any bars in Aruba?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2465 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
There are plenty of bars and restaurants in Aruba. Jazz bar and hard rock cafe are some of those. The only difference among the bars would be the location but, I think most of them are located near the beach. If we could find different kinds of bars in Aruba, do you think they have a so called "family cafe/bar"?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3166 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
PappaG133 wrote:

I'm more interested in the younger bar scene. I like live music and a lot of people


In every bar of Aruba, you would see people of all ages. By the way, what do you mean by "younger bar"? Are you looking for a newly opened bars? :o I don't know if there would be some places specifically for youngster.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3183 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
nakchura wrote:

I am now aware that Aruba has lots of gorgeous hotels for us tourists to stay in but does it also have some good bars by the beach? Do you know any good ones if there are?


I have heard that the Mr. Jazz is one of the great place in Aruba. We should try it there. Has there been newly opened bars or cafes in the island? I find this places interesting.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3206 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
bethoven wrote:

Aruba has lots of bars. Do you have a preferred one? I mean, what kind of bars are you looking for? Aruba will assure you, every place you would visit will be great.:)


hi bethoven..well i like bars whose ambiance is a bit romantic..since im with my bf i guess..

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3234 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
Well, I do like romantic bars, linette. What is you ideal ambiance of a romantic

bar? For me, it's nice if they have this near the beach. :D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3284 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
bethoven wrote:

Well, I do like romantic bars, linette. What is you ideal ambiance of a romantic

bar? For me, it's nice if they have this near the beach. :D


jazz music and a candle light dinner..

None
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement