Skip to content
Plan your trip

Credit Cards

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Credit Cards

More
16 years 8 months ago #3942 by travelinggal
Credit Cards was created by travelinggal
I know here in the US you can use your credit card to pay for a pack of gum but how about in Aruba? I imagine hotels would take a credit card but do restaurants and shops accept them? I always like traveling with at least a couple of cards so I have access to them in an emergency.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3945 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Credit Cards
Thats a really good question. I'm so used to not carrying cash at all. And on the same note, can you use a debit card in Aruba? I like to use the debit card when I can instead of charging everything.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3946 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Credit Cards
I don't feel safe to bring cash during my vacation trips either, and mostly rely on my credit cards to make payments. I believe that being a vacation hotspot, Aruba will make sure that credit card users can easily and conveniently spend their money there. :)

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3952 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Credit Cards
I can't imagine Aruba shops not taking credit cards as payments. I don't like to carry cash with me either, it's just not safe. You can always check into travelers checks.

None
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement