Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruban Cuisine?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruban Cuisine?

More
16 years 8 months ago #3944 by Ginger
Aruban Cuisine? was created by Ginger
I've read about Steak Houses, and Japanese restaurants, etc. But what about real Aruban Cuisine? Is there such a thing? Are there restaurants that serve native food? I can get steak or Japanese food right here at home, I'd like to try something different on vacation.

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3947 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Aruban Cuisine?
Seafood, seafood, and more seafood. A lot of restaurants there actually serve fish that was caught that day. Conch is very popular there and you will see everything from conch fritters to conch chowder to conch sandwiches. Tasty stuff!

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3963 by Ginger
Replied by Ginger on topic RE:Aruban Cuisine?
Oh that just truly sounds like Heaven to me. Seafood is my favorite anyway. I could eat fish for breakfast. Unfortunately, my husband won't be quite so thrilled. Thank goodness there's a steakhouse.

None
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement