Skip to content
Plan your trip

Renting

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Renting

More
16 years 8 months ago #3965 by Reggie
Renting was created by Reggie
Is it better to rent a small house than to check into a hotel on Aruba? I would love to stay more than two weeks but it's going to severely cut into my monetary resources if I do. So if I rented a small house would it be cheaper?

None
More
16 years 8 months ago #3973 by offseason
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Renting
That's a good idea to rent a house (or just a room) belonging to local people instead of staying in a hotel. I did that in other places and it really saved me a lot of money. I wonder if you can find such houses in Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement