- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Net service
16 years 7 months ago #4033
by coconut
None
Net service was created by coconut
It sounds odd but even on vacation I need access to the online world. I keep tabs on what my company spends/etc and I need to know that I will always have some type of net connection to double check things. Maybe a local come help me out here, what type of speeds are in Aruba?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4036
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Net service
Not me! I want completely away from my everyday world when I go on vacation. I don't even want to look at a newspaper while I'm there. As long as my family can reach me if they need me, I'm OK.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4041
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Net service
I am sure most of the larger hotels probably offer internet service somewhere in the hotel even if it's not available in every guest room.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4051
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Net service
I might have confused you a little, I need net service each day (dependable) but not to the point that I am "plugged in" 24/7. That would ruin a vacation and while business is business, vacation is vacation too.
None
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds