Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hurricanes and Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hurricanes and Aruba

More
16 years 7 months ago #4188 by travelinggal
Nice to know that your Aruba vacation will probably not be ruined by a hurricane. I didn't know Aruba was tucked into a little nook!

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4200 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Hurricanes and Aruba
I am not a fan of any nasty weather, heck I remember when random tornadoes went through WV (the mountain state). I despise nasty weather, esp. during my holiday times. I want some fun in the sun!

None
Time to create page: 3.682 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement