Skip to content
Plan your trip

Bungee jumping on the island of aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Bungee jumping on the island of aruba?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4082 by offseason
My girlfriend always dreams of experiencing bungee jumping. Well, me too. :D Can we find a bungee jumping facility in Aruba? How tall is it? Does it cost a lot to jump there?

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4086 by Luke
I'm not sure if there are tall buildings in Aruba or high mountains enough for a bungee jump. I tried to research about this and it seems like this is offered in other Caribbean countries but not in Aruba.

I would like to know about this if there exists a company that offers bungee jumping because I too would love to do this.

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement