Skip to content
Plan your trip

Helicopter Tour

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Helicopter Tour

More
16 years 7 months ago #4101 by travelbound
Helicopter Tour was created by travelbound
How large is Aruba exactly? I ask because I love Arial tours, but I wonder if it's worth it to take one of a smaller island.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4103 by sunandfun
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Helicopter Tour
That does sound like a lot of fun. I would love to see Aruba from the sky. I wonder if they have some smaller groups, like the pilot and 2 people. I'd be willing to go.

None
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement