- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Horseback tours in Aruba
16 years 7 months ago #4114
by sunandfun
None
Horseback tours in Aruba was created by sunandfun
My friends came to Aruba years ago and said they took an amazing horseback tour of the island. I want to know more about this. Does anyone know which group offers horseback tours in Aruba? How expensive and is it any good?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4135
by offseason
None
Replied by offseason on topic RE:Horseback tours in Aruba
Wow, that sounds amazing to have a horseback tour in Aruba. I would love to know also. Do you need to have horse riding skills to join in the tour, or there people will help you with it?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4143
by sunandfun
None
Replied by sunandfun on topic RE:Horseback tours in Aruba
My friend said they didn't ride horses prior but it was still a lot of fun. I would think there would be people there to help you if you needed. I would also think they would use calm horses.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4145
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Horseback tours in Aruba
Here ya go:
www.ranchonotorious.com/horsebackriding.shtml
.
I did this last time I was there and this is the group I used. I have horseback riding experience so I chose the sand dunes package because it allows galloping. Whatever you pick, it is well worth every penny. And I strongly recommend the sunset tour. Besides being very pretty, the daytime is just too darn hot to be wearing jeans
I did this last time I was there and this is the group I used. I have horseback riding experience so I chose the sand dunes package because it allows galloping. Whatever you pick, it is well worth every penny. And I strongly recommend the sunset tour. Besides being very pretty, the daytime is just too darn hot to be wearing jeans
None
16 years 7 months ago #4146
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Horseback tours in Aruba
I love those people! The staff is super friendly and their horses are great for all experience levels. I did the Malmok Beach tour because I liked the idea of riding through the water with the horses and it was a really beautiful tour.
None
- travelbound
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4176
by travelbound
None
Replied by travelbound on topic RE:Horseback tours in Aruba
That sounds lovely! And thanks Kat for the tip about doing the sunset tours instead. I would love to do something like this during my stay in Aruba.
None
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds