Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Shopping in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Shopping in Aruba?

More
16 years 7 months ago #4119 by Jordan
I know there must be a lot of shopping in Aruba for the tourist trade. Can someone tell me where is the best shopping in Aruba? I'd like to know where the locals go to shop? That's usually the best places to hit up while you're there.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #4123 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Best Shopping in Aruba?
Oranjestad has the best variety of stores for shopping. There are a ton of jewelry stores if you want to get emeralds at an awesome price. There are also local craft and art stores. I bought a few art pieces while I was there and I was really surprised at how inexpensive some of it is.

None
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement