- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Amazonia Churrascaria
16 years 7 months ago #4136
by Kat
None
Amazonia Churrascaria was created by Kat
I hope I spelled the title of this thread right, lol. Anyway, this restaurant is awesome. Hard to pronounce, but what a great steakhouse. They carve the meat table side and it's all you can eat for one price. The atmosphere is great too with indoor and outdoor tables. We usually go there on the first night because we can't wait. When you go to Aruba, don't miss out on this one
None
16 years 7 months ago #4151
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
I wish I will have all the time I needed to visit all these places. Thanks for sharing this information with us.
What kinds of meat do they serve in this restaurant?
What kinds of meat do they serve in this restaurant?
None
16 years 7 months ago #4154
by Jordan
None
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
Sounds good! I love a good steak. I can't eat a lot of it at one time but then they wouldn't be forcing me would they?
There is nothing better than a good steak after a day out in the sun and sand.
There is nothing better than a good steak after a day out in the sun and sand. None
16 years 7 months ago #4162
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
I looked this up and they serve 16 different kinds of meat. Looks like everything from pork to beef to lamb, maybe some chicken. I think the basis for their cuisine is Brazilian. Sounds yummy!!
None
16 years 7 months ago #4163
by redline
None
Replied by redline on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
Argentinian beef is the best. I rarely ever eat steak in America any more because I'm spoiled by the taste of the beef we get in Aruba. We've never eaten at Amazonia but we plan to this year. Usually it has been El Gaucho or the French Steakhouse, but it's time to try someplace different for steak.
None
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds