In-Aruba Travel Portal

Amazonia Churrascaria

More
14 years 2 months ago #4136 by Kat
Amazonia Churrascaria was created by Kat
I hope I spelled the title of this thread right, lol. Anyway, this restaurant is awesome. Hard to pronounce, but what a great steakhouse. They carve the meat table side and it's all you can eat for one price. The atmosphere is great too with indoor and outdoor tables. We usually go there on the first night because we can't wait. When you go to Aruba, don't miss out on this one :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4151 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
I wish I will have all the time I needed to visit all these places. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

What kinds of meat do they serve in this restaurant?

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4154 by Jordan
Replied by Jordan on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
Sounds good! I love a good steak. I can't eat a lot of it at one time but then they wouldn't be forcing me would they?:D There is nothing better than a good steak after a day out in the sun and sand.

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4162 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
I looked this up and they serve 16 different kinds of meat. Looks like everything from pork to beef to lamb, maybe some chicken. I think the basis for their cuisine is Brazilian. Sounds yummy!!

None

More
14 years 2 months ago #4163 by redline
Replied by redline on topic RE:Amazonia Churrascaria
Argentinian beef is the best. I rarely ever eat steak in America any more because I'm spoiled by the taste of the beef we get in Aruba. We've never eaten at Amazonia but we plan to this year. Usually it has been El Gaucho or the French Steakhouse, but it's time to try someplace different for steak.

None

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds