- Posts: 143
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba weddings
16 years 7 months ago #4196
by Kat
None
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Aruba weddings
I had friends who got married in St. Lucia two years ago and the pictures are just gorgeous. I'm sure Aruba will be even better! The Hyatt is such a beautiful hotel; maybe the nicest on the island
None
16 years 7 months ago #4198
by coconut
None
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Aruba weddings
I am still trying to take my mate into another marriage, maybe for say an anniversary to ourselves. The original marriage would have been great to have here but back in those days we did not have the time or money to travel.
None
16 years 7 months ago #4201
by Luke
None
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Aruba weddings
This is really wonderful. I assume you will have the ceremony in one of the huts beside the beach. I hope I will be there on your wedding to watch how they do ceremonies in Aruba.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 7 months ago #4212
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Aruba weddings
That's not a bad price at all! I will definitely have to start doing my research on Aruba weddings. I bet the pictures will be fantastic!
None
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds