In-Aruba Travel Portal

Where is the best shopping place in Aruba?

More
14 years 9 months ago #417 by bethoven
Shopping is one of the exciting part when one travels. Where could be the best place to shop in Aruba? And also, I would love to hear information about the Royal Place. Is it true that this shopping center is one of the prettiest mall? :rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2692 by brandy
I have heard about the Royal Place. Indeed it is the prettiest mall in Aruba according to my friend. :) It is located in the capital city. There are lots of shopping centers in Aruba. What would you like to buy? Most people would go to the downtown area and in the Seaport Village. They say it's the primary shopping area in the island.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2721 by habagat
I haven't heard about the Royal Palace. I wonder, why is it considered the prettiest mall in Aruba?:D In other towns, do they have shopping centers too? Anyway, what are the other towns in the island?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5381 by BeachBum
The Royal Plaza Mall is conveniently located across from the cruise ship terminal. If you want to experience culture you should check out the Holland Aruba Mall. You will find Dutch Delft, which is traditional blue pottery. They also sell authentic Cuban cigars.:D

None

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds